DocsPlus Universal App for iPad
For subscriptions purchased after November 2020.
First, you’ll need to register your licenses and choose a password for your account.
Find out how to monitor, allocate, and transfer licenses to different devices.
Contact our support team here if you run into any technical issues.
How can I share my DocsPlus files?
You'd like to share your DocsPlus files between devices or send them to other people.
You've made a file in Clicker / DocsPlus and wish to save it to your device or cloud storage.
You would like to know:
- How to install your product?
- Which devices / users are currently licensed?
- How many licenses are spare?
- How to reclaim licenses from devices / users that no longer need one?
You wish to deploy the Clicker Apps or DocsPlus Universal via your MDM provider.
You wish for your teachers / students to use your subscription on their personal home devices.
You would like to control our iPad apps with switches.
You would like to add / remove a Subscription Manager on your subscription.
You would like to control our iPad apps with a mouse or eye gaze device, e.g. a Skyle.
No, Crick Software products do not work on Android.
Some icons / menu items are dimmed out, such as My Files. You can't use speech or open resources from LearningGrids.
When using LearningGrids:
- The website loads partially or not at all.
- You receive errors saying An error has occurred in the script on this page.
- When clicking Run Now / Open, nothing happens.
- When clicking Run Now / Open, you receive a Loading error saying the item cannot be found or is corrupted.
You can't hear spoken text, despite the words highlighting in sequence.
When launching the app on your iPad, you receive this error message:
Unfortunately, there is a problem connecting to our server. Please check your Internet connection.
After tapping My Files and selecting Google Drive in the left pane, your files appear but are dimmed out and won't open.
You've opened a PDF in DocsPlus but can't select the text to hear it spoken.
You can record but playback is silent and the Done button is dimmed out, so you can't finish.
|App Name||Download||How to Install / Trial|
|DocsPlus for iPad||Download DocsPlus on the App Store||Click here|