DocsPlus Universal for Chromebook
For subscriptions purchased after November 2020.
First, you’ll need to register your licenses and choose a password for your account.
Find out how to monitor, allocate, and transfer licenses to different devices.
How can I share my DocsPlus files?
You'd like to share your DocsPlus files between devices or send them to other people.
You wish to deploy our Chromebook apps via the Google Admin console.
You would like to know:
- How to install your product?
- Which devices / users are currently licensed?
- How many licenses are spare?
- How to reclaim licenses from devices / users that no longer need one?
You wish for your teachers / students to use your subscription on their personal home devices.
You would like to control our Chromebook apps with switches.
You would like to add / remove a Subscription Manager on your subscription.
You would like to use our apps in a managed guest session (or kiosk mode).
No, Crick Software products do not work on Android.
Some icons / menu items are dimmed out, such as My Files. You can't use speech or open resources from LearningGrids.
When using LearningGrids:
- The website loads partially or not at all.
- You receive errors saying An error has occurred in the script on this page.
- When clicking Run Now / Open, nothing happens.
- When clicking Run Now / Open, you receive a Loading error saying the item cannot be found or is corrupted.
After launching the app on your Chromebook, you receive this error message:
Unfortunately, there is a problem connecting to our server. Please check your Internet connection.
You've opened a PDF in DocsPlus but can't select the text to hear it spoken.
When clicking an app's Add to Chrome button in the Chrome Web Store, you receive this error message:
<app name> is not allowed in this type of session
The app is installed and appears in your Chromebook's Launcher but nothing happens when you launch it.
When trying to open or save a file, Google Drive doesn't appear in the Files app window.
|App Name||Website||How to Install / Trial|
|DocsPlus for Chromebook||https://docsplus.apps.cricksoft.com||Click here|