Award-winning educational software
Bett is the world's leading exhibition for technology in education, held each January at ExCeL in London. The Bett Awards are described as 'The Oscars of Educational Software'.
- 2019 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2018 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2017 ICT Tools for Learning, Teaching and Assessment - Shortlisted
- 2013 ICT Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2007 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2000 Special Education Needs: Software - Winner
- 1999 Special Educational Needs Award - Winner
- 1997 Special Needs Gold Award - Winner
- 1996 Special Needs Gold Award - Winner
- 1995 Special Needs Gold Award- Winner
- 2016 ICT Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
The Education Resources Awards (ERA) highlight and reward the quality and diversity of educational products, resources, services and people. The ERA's aims to encourage the raising of educational services & product standards throughout the industry and is recognised throughout the sector as the Accolade of excellence.
- 2019 Special Education Resource or Equipment - Winner
- 2018 Special Education Resource or Equipment - Winner
Tech for Teachers Awards
Tech for Teachers is an awards scheme to help teachers identify the best classroom tools for them. The awards are graded on innovation, benefits to teaching and learning, long-term potential, value for money, and user-friendliness.
- 2018 Tech for Teachers Award in the English Category - 4 star winner
Investors in the Environment
We are pleased to have achieved the Bronze level accreditation for 2019 awarded by Investors in the Environment www.iie.uk.com. We are committed to becoming greener and empowering our staff to create real and realistic changes to our workplace. We are currently working towards Green level accreditation for 2020.