Closing the gap in writing achievement with Clicker
There are so many pupils out there whose confidence evaporates the moment their pencil touches paper, masking their true academic potential. Teachers are finding that the COVID-19 lockdowns have widened this ‘writing gap’ even further, leaving some children feeling extremely anxious every time that they’re presented with a new task.
Join our free webinar for top tips on using Clicker to close the writing achievement gap:
- Utilising mind maps and storyboards to help children sequence their ideas.
- Providing instant access to topic vocabulary for those who struggle with word retrieval.
- Using audio notes to alleviate memory and spelling barriers.
- Speeding up the writing process with intelligent prediction and word banks.
- Freeing up the cognitive load, giving children of all abilities meaningful opportunities to be creative and realise their true writing potential.
Registrants can join the webinar from 3:30pm onward, but it will start promptly at 3:45pm.
Click on the link to register: Thursday 6th May 2021 - 3:45pm to 4:15pm BST
On demand webinars
'The anxious learner, the reluctant writer – how Clicker can help'
Carol Allen is an expert in the fields of ICT and Inclusion. In this webinar, Carol discusses how the layers of support and structure offered by Clicker 8 help anxious learners to overcome barriers, build confidence, and achieve their potential.
'Blended Learning with Clicker: A Q&A with Inclusion Expert Jules Daulby'
Jules Daulby is a literacy and inclusion specialist, podcaster of The Inclusive Classroom, former Director of Education for the Driver Youth Trust literacy charity, and an Inclusion Expert for the Department of Education. In this webinar, Jules discusses how Clicker can be used to ensure that pupils of all abilities are able to engage with curriculum content more independently and achieve success, whether they’re working in the classroom, or at home.