Bridging the Learning Gap with Clicker 8
Clicker 8 is the child-friendly word processor that is already being used in thousands of schools to support pupils with barriers to literacy.
Discover how you can use Clicker to bridge potential learning gaps created during the COVID-19 school closures. During this free 30-minute session, our Senior Education Consultant Katie Fitch will demonstrate how Clicker will enable you to:
- View rich data on each child’s writing process to identify the best next steps and supports to help them progress.
- Give struggling and reluctant writers the tools they need to work more independently.
- Provide a consistent level of literacy support whether children are working at home or at school.
- Save hours of lesson preparation time with LearningGrids – our bank of ready-made curriculum resources that are accessible for a wide range of abilities.
- Help pupils regain their confidence and enjoyment in learning.
Registrants can join the webinar from 3:30pm onward, but it will start promptly at 3:45pm.
Click on the link to register: Tuesday 25th August – 3:45pm to 4:15pm BST
On demand webinars
Watch the recording of the webinar 'Blended Learning with Clicker: A Q&A with Inclusion Expert Jules Daulby'
Jules Daulby is a literacy and inclusion specialist, podcaster of The Inclusive Classroom, former Director of Education for the Driver Youth Trust literacy charity, and an Inclusion Expert for the Department of Education. In this webinar, Jules discusses how Clicker can be used to ensure that pupils of all abilities are able to engage with curriculum content more independently and achieve success, whether they’re working in the classroom, or at home.