Award-winning educational software
Bett is the world's leading exhibition for technology in education, held each January at ExCeL in London. The Bett Awards are described as 'The Oscars of Educational Software'.
2022 Outstanding Achievement Award - John and Ann Crick
“It’s a massive honour to receive the Bett Outstanding Achievement Award – a very big thank you to everyone involved in the decision. A lot has changed since starting in our back bedroom 29 years ago, but the continuous improvement of our products continues with the same passion as ever.
Our talented and dedicated team at Crick, together with the support and suggestions from the worldwide Clicker community play a central role in the ongoing story of Crick Software. Day after day, teachers everywhere are helping pupils of all abilities to reach their full potential, and we’re very proud to be a part of that.”
- 2023 Primary – Digital Learning Product – Language & Literacy - Winner
- 2021 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2018 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2017 ICT Tools for Learning, Teaching and Assessment - Shortlisted
- 2013 ICT Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2007 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2000 Special Education Needs: Software - Winner
- 1999 Special Educational Needs Award - Winner
- 1997 Special Needs Gold Award - Winner
- 1996 Special Needs Gold Award - Winner
- 1995 Special Needs Gold Award- Winner
- 2019 Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
- 2016 ICT Special Educational Needs Solutions - Winner
Teach Primary Awards
Run by Teach Primary magazine, the awards help teachers seek out the very best educational resources to support their pupils.
- 2021 Special Educational Needs and Disabilities category - 4 star winner
The Education Resources Awards (ERA) highlight and reward the quality and diversity of educational products, resources, services and people. The ERA's aims to encourage the raising of educational services & product standards throughout the industry and is recognised throughout the sector as the Accolade of excellence.
- 2019 Special Education Resource or Equipment - Winner
- 2018 Special Education Resource or Equipment - Winner
The Celebrating Neurodiversity Awards, hosted by the Genius Within
- 2020 Assistive Technology Implementation of the Year - Winner
- 2019 Assistive Technology Implementation of the Year - Winner
Tech for Teachers Awards
Tech for Teachers is an awards scheme to help teachers identify the best classroom tools for them. The awards are graded on innovation, benefits to teaching and learning, long-term potential, value for money and user-friendliness.
- 2018 Tech for Teachers Award in the English Category - 4 star winner
Investors in the Environment
We are pleased to have achieved the Silver level accreditation for 2021 awarded by Investors in the Environment www.iie.uk.com. We are committed to becoming greener and empowering our staff to create real and realistic changes to our workplace. We are currently working towards Green level accreditation.