LearningGrids has numerous Clicker and DocPlus resources that can support or extend the BBC Bitesize lessons.
The BBC Bitesize website is currently providing handy daily lesson schedules and we have many resources on LearningGrids to support your learners to achieve the lessons outlined. This is the link to this week’s lesson schedule and daily lessons here. Here are some of our favourite complementary resources for this week:
- Younger learners can create sentences, with correct punctuation and adjectives using our Character Adjectives and Add the Adjectives – Places resources.
- Learners can add more detail to sentences using our Adverb Sentences, Choosing Adverbs resources and the Adverb Word Banks.
- The Toys and Materials sets offer learners a book to read, and resources to create their own book or write sentences about the materials around them.
- The Ancient Egypt sets help learners to write about what life was like for Egyptians over 5,000 years ago
- Learners can use the Solids to Liquids resource to record observations of an ice cube melting and sort the properties of different states in the Solids, Liquids and Gases Chart.
- For the older learner, our Job Letter and Apology Letter Wordbars support formal letter writing, and The Formal Letter A - Z offers vocabulary for writing formal letters for a variety of occasions.
- Geography students can use the Glaciation A-Z Wordbar which supports writing about glacial processes and landforms.
- The Text Analysis Wordbar provides starters, vocabulary and a structure to help learners respond to a literary text.
This is just an example of how well the range of Clicker and DocsPlus resources match up with the Bitesize lesson planners. If you need any help finding LearningGrids resources that cover a particular topic or learning objective, please pop an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be very happy to assist you.