It was a great opportunity to speak with so many people – we had hundreds of schools visit our stand who were very excited by Clicker’s new features and the amazing universal licensing.
If you didn’t get a chance to see Clicker at Bett this year, don’t worry, because we are now starting the breakfast seminars for this term. For those who are unfamiliar with how our breakfast seminars work, here’s a quick rundown of what you can expect:
- Showcasing all the brand-new features in Clicker 8 and Clicker Writer.
- Completely free to attend – just contact us by phone at 01604 671691 or email and we can book places for up to two delegates from your school. You can also book your place on our website.
- Free Danish pastries and refreshments for attendees.
- Conveniently timed from 8:15am – 10:00am, so you can be back in school by mid-morning
- In a local hotel, so you won’t have too far to travel.
- Exclusive breakfast seminar offers – speak with us after the session to discuss your school’s options.
Breakfast seminars are an amazing opportunity to meet a Clicker expert, understand how the software could work for your school and have a discussion with likeminded educators.
I look forward to seeing you there!