DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac
For subscriptions purchased after November 2020.
You'd like to share your DocsPlus files between devices or send them to other people.
DocsPlus Universal Windows Installer
You need your 20-character serial number (e.g. DXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX).
- Click the installer for your locale (see below).
- On the next page, right-click the Download button and choose Save link as or similar.
- When the Save As window appears, select Desktop on the left, and then click Save.
- After the download finishes, open the docsplus-install-xx file on your Desktop.
- Click Install and wait for the installer to unpack itself.
- When the installer window appears, select Install DocsPlus on this computer and click Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once DocsPlus Universal is installed, you can safely delete the docsplus-install-xx file and the extracted DocsPlus Installer folder.
for IT Professionals
To deploy DocsPlus Universal to multiple Windows PCs, follow the Install Guide (see below).
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11
including Windows 10/11 S with S mode disabled
excluding Windows 11 SE
- 2GB RAM
- 1GB free space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet connection for activation
do I need to uninstall first?
We typically recommend uninstalling any older versions of DocsPlus first, as best practice. However, this is not always essential.
IT Professionals unable to do this via Group Policy can use our Uninstall Tool to easily clear previous DocsPlus installations across their network (see related article below).
- November 17, 2020
- Last revised
- January 26, 2022
- Applies to
- DocsPlus Universal Installers