DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac
For subscriptions purchased after November 2020.
You'd like to share your DocsPlus files between devices or send them to other people.
Can't hear recorded sound in Clicker 7 / DocsPlus
You’ve made a recording but it won't play back.
Our software uses Visual C++ to record sounds. On rare occasions, these components don't register properly during installation.
To resolve the problem, download and install the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Microsoft:
- Log into Windows as an administrator.
Click this link to start the download:
- Run the downloaded vc_redist.x86.exe file. Accept the license agreement and then click Install.
- When the installation has finished, restart the computer.
Your recording should now play back correctly.
- November 3, 2017
- Last revised
- December 16, 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac
To download DocsPlus and manage your subscription:
- Sign in using your email address or Google account.
(If you don't have a password click Forgotten your password?)
- Under the product you want to manage, click View.
The installation instructions and product download will be displayed.