Clicker for Windows / Mac
Share files via email
Most people are familiar with email, so it's a good way to share files every now and then.
For regular file sharing, consider using cloud storage instead.
Send a file
- In Clicker, click Explorer in the bottom-left corner.
- Browse to your file.
- Right-click the file and choose Email.
- Your email client should display a blank email with the file attached.
Receive a file
- In your email client, open the received email.
- Double-click the file attachment to open it in Clicker.
- In the top ribbon, open the Document or Clicker Set tab (depending on the file type).
- Click the arrow beside Save and choose Save As.
- Save the file to your desired location.
If you can't find a support article which solves your question or problem, please contact our friendly support team.