Clicker for Windows / Mac
You'd like to share your Clicker files between devices or send them to other people.
Error: "This installer requires Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.13 or higher"
You receive this error when trying to install Clicker / DocsPlus on a Mac, despite it's macOS version being high enough.
This is caused by the presence of a Server app in your Applications folder.
The solution is to move it temporarily while you install Clicker / DocsPlus:
- In Finder, open the Go menu and click Applications.
- Right-click the Server app and choose Move to Trash.
- Install Clicker / DocsPlus.
- After successful installation, open the Trash. Right-click the Server app and choose Put Back.
- September 21, 2021
- Last revised
- September 20, 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- Clicker for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac