Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
You'd like to share your Clicker files between devices or send them to other people.
Can a school's subscription be used at home?
You wish for your teachers / students to use your subscription on their personal home devices.
If your school has one of the following:
- Clicker OneSchool Site License
- DocsPlus OneSchool Flexi-License
you can claim separate Home Use licenses for teachers / students to use on their personal home devices!
WINDOWS / MAC
For Clicker 8 or DocsPlus on Windows / Mac computers:
- Visit http://activate.cricksoft.com
- Sign in with your email address or Google account
- In the Benefits section, click View for the Home User Benefit
- Follow the on-screen instructions
The website will generate a single PDF file containing your Home Use license letter.
- Print the PDF file.
- Give a license letter to each teacher / student who needs one.
In the Share a link section, you can also copy the direct link using the Copy button. The link can then be pasted into an email to share with teachers / students.
Note: each of these Home Use licenses will expire 12 months after first use. If someone still requires the software after that, you can provide them with a new letter.
For Clicker / DocsPlus on iPad, please contact Support stating the number of Home Use licenses required.
If possible, please include your school's name and postcode for swifter processing.
We will respond with a second set of Organization ID and Enrollment password codes, which you can provide to teachers / students.
Teachers / students can sign into their personal Chromebooks at home with their school Google account. They will have access to all their apps and files.
On first use, it may take several minutes for the Clicker / DocsPlus apps to appear in the Chromebook's launcher (depending on internet speed).
- December 18, 2019
- Last revised
- August 5, 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Clicker Books for Chromebook
- Clicker Books for iPad
- Clicker Talk for Chromebook
- Clicker Talk for iPad
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for iPad
- DocsPlus Universal for Chromebook
- DocsPlus Universal for iPad
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac
To download Clicker and manage your subscription:
- Sign in using your email address or Google account.
(If you don't have a password click Forgotten your password?)
- Under the product you want to manage, click View.
The installation instructions and product download will be displayed.