Clicker for Windows / Mac
Share files via cloud storage
Cloud storage is a folder on the internet that you can access from any device. You can open / save files to this folder just like any other. Saving a file using one device will automatically sync it to your other devices (e.g. save a file using a Windows PC and then open it on an iPad).
You can also make certain files / folders available to other people (on a read-only basis or with full editing control). These will then appear in their cloud storage for easy access.
Sign up to a provider
If you don’t already have a cloud storage account, you can sign up to a free provider:
- Dropbox - www.dropbox.com
- Google Drive - drive.google.com
- OneDrive - onedrive.live.com
Install the provider's App
Download and install the provider's app:
- Dropbox - www.dropbox.com/install
- Google Drive - www.google.com/drive/download
- OneDrive - www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/onedrive/download
This will create a folder on your computer that automatically syncs with your cloud storage.
Note: Windows PCs already have OneDrive and Macs already have iCloud.
Set up Clicker
The Home location in Clicker is the default when opening / saving files.
To change the Home location:
- In the Options ribbon tab, click Explorer.
- On the left, select Home.
- On the right, select the installed cloud storage app you wish to use.
- Click Close to finish.
If you want easy access to your cloud storage without it being the default, follow the steps above but select Additional at Step 2.
If you don't see Explorer in the Options ribbon tab, please install the latest version of Clicker:
If you can't find a support article which solves your question or problem, please contact our friendly support team.