Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
You'd like to share your Clicker files between devices or send them to other people.
LearningGrids doesn't load in Explorer
You click the LearningGrids icon in Explorer but nothing happens.
If the problem continues after trying the solutions below, please contact Support.
Our software uses Visual C++ to display the LearningGrids website. On rare occasions, these components don't register properly during installation.
To resolve the problem, download and install the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Microsoft:
- Log into Windows as an administrator.
Click this link to start the download:
- Run the downloaded vc_redist.x86.exe file. Accept the license agreement and click Install.
- When the installation has finished, restart the computer.
If your Mac runs macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer, update your software to the latest version (see below).
- 6th November 2017
- Last revised
- 12th December 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
To download Clicker and manage your subscription:
- Sign in using your email address or Google account.
(If you don't have a password click Forgotten your password?)
- Under the product you want to manage, click View.
The installation instructions and product download will be displayed.