- DocsPlus reads out each sentence when a full stop is used, so students can check what they’ve just written.
- It’s got a word predictor to help students find the words they want, even if they struggle with spelling.
- It provides Wordbars, which are a great way of providing additional support, and WorkSpace for organizing ideas.
Support any topic
- To find Wordbars to support the topics students have been learning in school, search LearningGrids from within DocsPlus.
- In addition to Wordbars, LearningGrids also provides a range of Workspace activities.
- If you like, you can make your own Wordbars and WorkSpaces too – go to Smart Tab and click New.
- Save work anywhere on your computer.
- Share work using your usual school sharing method. For example, you can use cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive, or you can attach files to emails. Find out more about sharing files on Windows / Mac.