- DocsPlus reads out each sentence when a period is used, so students can hear what they’ve just written.
- It’s got a word predictor to help students find the words they want, even if they struggle with spelling.
- It provides Wordbars, which are a great way of providing additional support.
Support any topic
- To help students to write about the topics they’ve been learning in school, search LearningGrids from within DocsPlus.
- If you like, you can make your own Wordbars, too – go to the Wordbar tab, click File and then click New.
Share work using your usual school sharing method. For example, you can use cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive, or you can use Send a Copy in the Document menu. Find out more about sharing files on Chromebook.