- A training session is only considered to be a confirmed booking once a confirmation email has been sent to your organisation by Crick Software. If a date is OFFERED but not CONFIRMED then it is still available for another organisation, if requested. Bookings will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- It is the responsibility of your organisation to ensure that there are enough devices with the software installed for your delegates.
- Once the training has been confirmed, the following cancellation terms and conditions apply:
- If you wish to cancel the training, this can be done free of charge if you notify us at least 10 working days before the session is due to take place.
- If you cancel the training 6 - 9 working days before the session, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel the training less than 5 working days before the session, no refund will be given.
- Training is invoiced at the time of booking the session and includes expenses. Invoices are due within 30 days.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.