Regional training days
If you are unable to attend this event, you may transfer your place to another member of your organisation. Please let us know in advance if this is going to be the case so that we can amend our records, notify the venue of any changes in dietary requirements, etc.
- If you wish to cancel your place, this can be done free of charge if you notify us at least 10 working days before the event. If your payment has already been processed, this will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel your place 6 to 9 working days before the event, 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel your place less than 5 working days before the event, no refund will be given.
All prices are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- A training session is only considered to be a confirmed booking once a confirmation email has been sent to your organisation by Crick Software. If a date is OFFERED but not CONFIRMED then it is still available for another organisation, if requested. Bookings will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Once the date of the training has been confirmed, our support team will send out a test sheet so that your organisation can check that the software is installed and working correctly prior to the training.
- It is the responsibility of your organisation to ensure that there are enough computers with the software installed for your delegates.
- Once the training has been confirmed, the following cancellation terms and conditions apply:
- If you wish to cancel the training, this can be done free of charge if you notify us at least 10 working days before the session is due to take place.
- If you cancel the training 6 - 9 working days before the session, 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel the training less than 5 working days before the session, no refund will be given.
- Training is invoiced at the time of booking the session and includes expenses. Invoices are due within 30 days.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.