Create and edit a Clicker Book
Create a Clicker Book
Create on-screen talking books:
- In the Clicker Set ribbon, click New.
- Choose a template for your first page from the Books tab.
- Add Page Objects to build your Clicker Book:
- Click to add a text box. Double-click a text box to add text.
- Click to add a picture box. Select a picture box then choose from the options to add an image.
- Click to add a read button.
- Click to add a record & play button.
- Click to use the Clicker Book.
- In the Clicker Set ribbon, click Save to save your activity.
Edit a Clicker Book
Edit a Clicker Book to change the properties:
- Resize a Page Object by dragging the green handles. Click and drag the hand icon to reposition the box.
- Select a Page Object and click to edit its properties.
- Select a Page Object and click to change its colours. If no Page Object is selected, clicking changes the background colour.
- Click to delete a Page Object.
- Click to add a new page.
- Select to open the Page Sorter. Drag pages to rearrange your book and right-click to add, duplicate or delete pages. Double-click a page to open it for further editing.