What you learned: printable summary
Adjust the Display settings to change Clicker’s appearance:
- Go to the Options ribbon and select Display.
- In Colours, change the appearance of the Document, Suggestions and Clicker Sets.
- In Fonts, change the default font style and size.
- In Effects, change cell mouseover and click effects.
- In Keyboard, change the layout and appearance of the on-screen keyboard.
- In Tools, change the size of the tools and which are offered.
Adjust the Access settings to change how learners access Clicker:
- Go to the Options ribbon and select Access.
- On the left, select your chosen access method. Adjust the settings to change how the access method behaves.
- Pause an access method with the Pause Access button in the top-right of the screen.
- Turn on SuperKeys and choose when it is active.