DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
For licenses purchased before November 2020.
Can't hear recorded sound in Clicker 7 / DocsPlus
You’ve made a recording but it won't play back.
Our software uses Visual C++ to record sounds. On rare occasions, these components don't register properly during installation.
To resolve the problem, download and install the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Microsoft:
- Log into Windows as an administrator.
Click this link to start the download:
- Run the downloaded vc_redist.x86.exe file. Accept the license agreement and then click Install.
- When the installation has finished, restart the computer.
Your recording should now play back correctly.
- 3rd November 2017
- Last revised
- 16th December 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac