Activate for Windows / Mac
There are two ways to activate your licenses, dependant on whether you have been sent a claim code or not.
A claim code is sent when Crick Software has not been given your details (for example, when a product has been purchased via a reseller) - we need you to enter your claim code and link the license to your organisation. You will also be sent a claim code
if you’ve purchased a home user license.
Please choose from one of the following:
Instructions if you have a claim code
Instructions if you do not have a claim code
If you have a claim code:
- Go to activate.cricksoft.com.
- Enter your claim code in the Claim Code or Serial Number box on the right.
- Complete the I’m not a robot CAPTCHA and click Continue.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- You will receive an email requesting you validate your email address. In the email received click Continue.
- Register your details, set a password and click Next.
- Choose your Organisation type and specify your Country and then click Next.
- Check your details are shown correctly, then tick the box to agree to the license terms and then click Confirm.
- Your current licensing is shown here.
Please note: for installing on Windows/Mac you will need your Serial Number.