Create and edit a Sentence Set
Create a Sentence Set
Create grids to support children writing simple sentences:
- Click and select New Clicker Set.
- Choose Sentence Set.
- Click then type or paste sentences into the text box to make up your Sentence Set.
- Click Create Grids.
- Add brackets around words to group them in a cell.
- Click Go to use the Sentence Set.
Edit a Sentence Set
Edit a Sentence Set to provide different levels of support for children when completing their writing:
- Change the Model to provide different levels of writing support.
- Turn on Show Sentence Picture to add an image to the start of the sentence.
- Select from the Order options to change the order words appear in the grid.
- Select a cell to change its appearance or add a picture.
- Choose from the color palette to change the color of a grid.
- Click the Apply Settings to All Grids button to apply any changes you’ve made to all of the sentences in the set.