DocsPlus for Chromebook
For licenses purchased before November 2020.
How do I set up switch access on Chromebook?
You would like to control our Chromebook apps with switches.
Google recently added switch accessibility to Chrome OS (similar to Switch Control on iPads).
We're currently adapting our apps to work with this new feature.
When things are ready, we'll update this article with guidance on getting set up!
- December 19, 2019
- Last revised
- June 27, 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker Books for Chromebook
- Clicker Communicator for Chromebook
- Clicker Talk for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- DocsPlus for Chromebook
- DocsPlus Universal for Chromebook
|DocsPlus App for Chromebook||Discontinued in November 2020.|
Still available in the Chrome Web Store for those that purchased.