Clicker 7 Windows Installer
This is the latest version of the Clicker 7 Installer, for both Standalone and Network installations.
- Right-click the Download button below and choose Save target as or Save link as.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- Open the downloaded clicker7.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
To deploy Clicker 7 to multiple computers, follow the steps in the Install to computers on a network section of the installation instructions.
If you're updating an existing installation, use the same path for the Shared Clicker Files folder as your previous installation.
Do I need to Uninstall first?
- If you're updating an existing Clicker 7 installation, you don't need to uninstall.
- If you're upgrading from Clicker 6, it must be uninstalled before installing Clicker 7.
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz (or equivalent), 2GB RAM
- Internet connection required for activation
- Release 9 for Windows (v7.0.328) - November 28, 2018
- Last modified
- November 28th, 2018