How do I uninstall DocsPlus from a network?
You would like to uninstall DocsPlus from computers on your Windows network.
If DocsPlus was deployed using Group Policy, it should be uninstalled using Group Policy (to prevent accidental reinstallation).
If this isn't possible (e.g. DocsPlus was installed as part of a system image), you can use the Uninstall DocsPlus Tool to silently trigger the uninstallation of DocsPlus on each computer:
- Download the Uninstall DocsPlus Tool below.
- Run the downloaded file and click Extract.
- Copy UninstallDocsPlus.exe from the extracted folder to a network share on your server.
Use a logon script, Scheduled Task, Group Policy, or similar to run the tool on each computer.
It must be run with administrative privileges and the following parameter:
e.g. \\<servername>\<sharename>\UninstallDocsPlus.exe /removeDP
Uninstall DocsPlus Tool
- 16th November 2017
- Last revised
- 16th December 2019
- Applies to
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac