Can a school's subscription be used at home?
You wish for your teachers / students to use your subscription on their personal home devices.
If your school has one of the following:
- Clicker OneSchool Site License
- DocsPlus OneSchool Flexi-License
you can claim separate Home Use licenses for teachers / students to use on their personal home devices!
Windows / Mac
For Clicker 8 or DocsPlus on Windows / Mac computers:
- Visit http://activate.cricksoft.com.
- Enter your serial number, complete the I’m not a robot check and click Start.
- Register your serial number if prompted. This protects your serial number against being lost in future.
- On the License Management page, click Claim licenses for home use.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
The website will generate a single PDF file containing your chosen number of Home Use license letters.
Each letter contains a unique 1 Computer serial number and the installer download link.
- Print the PDF file.
- Give a license letter to each teacher / student that needs one.
Note: each of these Home Use licenses will expire 12 months after first use. If someone still requires the software after that, you can provide them with a new letter.
For Clicker / DocsPlus on iPad, please contact Support stating the number of Home Use licenses required.
If possible, please include your school's name and postcode for swifter processing.
We will respond with a second set of Organization ID and Enrollment password codes, which you can provide to teachers / students.
Teachers / students can sign into their personal Chromebooks at home with their school Google account. They will have access to all their apps and files.
On first use, it may take several minutes for the Clicker / DocsPlus apps to appear in the Chromebook's launcher (depending on internet speed).
- 18th December 2019
- Last revised
- 5th August 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Clicker Books for Chromebook
- Clicker Books for iPad
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for iPad
- DocsPlus Universal for Chromebook
- DocsPlus Universal for iPad
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac