Create and edit a Word Bank
Create a Word Bank
Create grids to support writers using more difficult vocabulary:
- Click and select New Clicker Set.
- Choose Word Bank.
- Click and select Add Multiple Grids, choose whether to sort the words into Topic grids or Alphabetic grids.
- Type or paste text into the text box to make up your Word Bank and choose whether to filter out most common English words.
- Click Create Grids to create your Word Bank.
- Add brackets around words to group them in a cell.
- Click Go to use the Word Bank.
Edit a Word Bank
Edit a Word Bank to provide different levels of support for children when completing their writing:
- Add or delete vocabulary offered in a grid by typing in the Words text box.
- Click the Order drop down box to change the order words appear in the grid.
- Select a cell to change its appearance or add a picture.
- Click to create a new grid.
- Choose from the color palette to change the color of a grid.
- Click Edit then drag grids in the sidebar to change their order.
- Click the Columns drop-down box to change the number of columns on a grid.