WriteOnline for iPad
How do I open / save files via cloud storage? (iPad Apps)
You would like to open / save files via a cloud storage provider such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
Our iPad apps can link with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive accounts.
The following instructions mention Dropbox but are identical for the others.
SET UP the APP
To link an app to your cloud storage account:
- Tap the Settings (cog) icon in the top toolbar, tap Sharing and enable Dropbox.
- Tap the File Explorer (folder) icon in the top toolbar and tap Dropbox on the left.
- Tap Link to Dropbox, enter your account details, and then grant permission for the app to access your account.
OPEN FILES FROM CLOUD STORAGE
To open a file from cloud storage:
- Tap the File Explorer (folder) icon and tap Dropbox on the left.
- Browse to your file and tap it.
This copies the file to the Dropbox Downloads folder on your iPad so it can be accessed later, even without an Internet connection.
Copy files to cloud storage
To copy files from your iPad to cloud storage:
- Tap the File Explorer (folder) icon and tap iPad on the left.
- Browse to your files and tap Edit in the top-right corner.
- Select one or more files and then tap Copy.
- Tap Dropbox on the left, browse to your desired location, and then tap Paste.
- Article Id
- November 21st, 2017
- Last revised
- December 13th, 2018
- Applies to
- Clicker Books for iPad
- Clicker Communicator for iPad
- Clicker Connect for iPad
- Clicker Docs for iPad
- Clicker Sentences for iPad
- WriteOnline for iPad
No downloads found.