Error: "This installer requires Mac OS X 10.9 / 10.13 or higher"
You receive this error when trying to install Clicker / DocsPlus on a Mac, despite it's macOS version being high enough.
This is caused by the presence of a Server app in your Applications folder.
The solution is to move it temporarily while you install Clicker / DocsPlus:
- In Finder, open the Go menu and click Applications.
- Right-click the Server app and choose Move to Trash.
- Install Clicker / DocsPlus.
- After successful installation, open the Trash. Right-click the Server app and choose Put Back.
- September 21st, 2021
- Last revised
- September 20th, 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac
Clicker 7 Arabic
A Clicker 7 Arabic serial number is required.
Release 9 for Windows (v7.0.328) - November 29, 2018