How do I share a Vocabulary Set?
You'd like to share a Vocabulary Set between iPads or send it to other people.
To share the current Vocabulary Set:
- Enter Edit View:
- Tap the top black line to show the toolbar.
- Tap the Edit View icon (top-right).
- Tap the Vocabulary Set icon (second in top-left) and choose Send a Copy.
Your iPad will then offer a list of sharing options. Broadly, they are:
- AirDrop - share the file with nearby Apple devices.
- Pass to another app - such as a cloud storage app (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive) or a non-Apple email app (e.g. Gmail).
- Perform an iPad action - such as Save to Files or send with Mail.
About this article
- November 19th, 2021
- Last revised
- December 10th, 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker Communicator for iPad