DocsPlus Installer (Mac)
This is the latest version of the DocsPlus Installer, for both Standalone and Network installations.
- Right-click the Download button below and choose Download Linked File As or similar.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- Open the downloaded docsplus.dmg file.
- In the Docsplus DVD drive that appears in Finder, double-click DocsPlus Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
To deploy DocsPlus to multiple computers, follow the steps in the Install to computers on a network section of the installation instructions.
If you're updating an existing installation, use the same paths for the Network Installation Path and Shared DocsPlus Files folders as in your previous installation.
Please click here.
- Release 4 for Mac (v220.127.116.11) - June 12, 2019
- Last modified
- June 12th, 2019