Clicker 7 Installer (Windows)
- Right-click the Download button below and choose Save link as (or similar).
- When prompted, save the file to your Desktop.
- After the download finishes, double-click the clicker7.exe file on your Desktop.
- Click Install and wait for the file to unpack itself. The Clicker 7 Installer will then appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Once Clicker 7 is installed, you can safely delete the clicker7.exe file and the Clicker 7 DVD folder from your Desktop.
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 2GB RAM
- 1GB free space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Internet connection for activation
To deploy Clicker 7 to multiple computers, follow the steps in the Install to computers on a network section of the installation instructions.
Do I need to Uninstall first?
We always recommend uninstalling any older versions of Clicker first, as best practice.
For IT Professionals that are unable to do this via Group Policy, our Uninstall Clicker Tool can easily clear Clicker 7 from multiple computers.
- Release 10 for Windows (v7.0.331) - May 30, 2019
- Last modified
- May 30th, 2019