Clicker 7 Installer (Mac)
This is the latest version of the Clicker 7 Installer, for both Standalone and Network installations.
- Right-click the Download button below and choose Download Linked File As or similar.
- Save the file to your Desktop.
- Open the downloaded clicker7.dmg file.
- In the Clicker 7 DVD drive that appears in Finder, double-click Clicker 7 Installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
To deploy Clicker 7 to multiple computers, follow the steps in the Install to computers on a network section of the installation instructions.
If you're updating an existing installation, use the same paths for the Network Installation Path and Shared Clicker Files folders as in your previous installation.
- OS X Mavericks (10.9) up to macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
- 1GB free space
- Internet connection for activation
- Release 10 for Mac (v7.0.331) - May 30, 2019
- Last modified
- May 30th, 2019