Can a school license be used at home?
Your school has purchased Clicker 7 or DocsPlus. Can teachers / students use the software at home?
Providing your school has purchased a OneSchool Site License, you can generate Home User licenses for teachers / students to install on their home computers:
- Visit http://activate.cricksoft.com.
- Enter your serial number, complete the I’m not a robot check and click Start.
- Register your serial number if prompted. This protects your serial number against being lost in future.
- On the License Management page, click Claim licenses for home use.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
The website will generate a single PDF file containing your chosen number of license letters. Each letter will contain a unique 1 Computer serial number, along with information about the software and where to download it.
Print the PDF. You can then hand out a letter to each teacher / student who needs to use the software at home.
Note: the software must be uninstalled when the teacher / student leaves the school.
- November 8th, 2017
- Last revised
- December 13th, 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac