How do I download child voices for DocsPlus?
You would like to use child voices in DocsPlus.
In addition to the adult voices supplied with DocsPlus, you can also download child voices:
- Choose a voice pack below and click the correct one for your computer.
- On the next page, click Download.
- Run the downloaded file and click Install.
- Click through the installer. Once it finishes, open DocsPlus.
- In the Document ribbon tab, click the Speak Text (speaker) icon's arrow to choose a new voice.
About this article
- November 15th, 2017
- Last revised
- December 16th, 2019
- Applies to
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac