We have had lots of people signed up for the free Clicker webinars we’ll be running next week, but we still have a few places remaining!
During these sessions, our Senior Education Consultant Toni Caggiano will demonstrate how Clicker addresses key teaching and learning challenges schools are facing this year as a result of COVID-19.
Our “Bridging the Learning Gap with Clicker 8" webinar will take place on Tuesday, October 6th at 8:00 am PT, 10:00 am CST and 11:00 am EST to explore how Clicker will enable you to:
- View rich data on each child’s writing process to identify the best next steps and supports to help them progress.
- Give struggling and reluctant writers the tools they need to work more independently.
- Provide a consistent level of literacy support whether children are working at home or at school.
- Save hours of lesson preparation time with LearningGrids – our bank of ready-made curriculum resources that are accessible for a wide range of abilities.
- Help students regain their confidence and enjoyment in learning.
Our “Delivering inclusive blended learning with Clicker 8” webinar will take place a couple of days later on Thursday, October 8th at 8:00 am PT, 10:00 am CST and 11:00 am EST. This presentation will show you how you can incorporate Clicker into your blended learning strategies to ensure every learner has the support they need to succeed, wherever they are working. We will:
- Explore how the child-friendly support features of Clicker help children independently tackle learning tasks both in the classroom and at home.
- Demonstrate how you can easily share work and resources between different settings and users.
- Delve into our ready-made curriculum resources, which are accessible for a wide range of abilities.
Afterward, we want you to see how powerful Clicker is for yourself … we will be giving all attendees 6 weeks of free access to explore Clicker 8 AND Clicker Writer with all staff and students in their school!
You can sign up for the webinars at the links above. If you have any questions about the webinars or Clicker itself, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by phone at 203 221 2697, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to book a personalized Clicker demonstration for your school, you can do so through our online booking system.
We look forward to seeing everyone there!