Things have been hopping here at Crick Software and we are SUPER excited to help you take your lessons – and your students – to the next level with Clicker 8 and Clicker Writer!
So what’s new?
Join us to learn more about what we’ve been working on at the Assistive Technology Industry Association Conference in Orlando, Florida January 29th through February 1st, or register for our online introductory webinar – details below!
Assistive Technology Industry Association Conference - Orlando, FL
January 29 – February 1, 2020
Every year the ATIA conference showcases the very latest in assistive technology, drawing attendees the world over for an inside glimpse into the trends and methodology behind state-of-the-art tools and services.
On January 30th from 2:20-3:20pm you can catch Crick’s educational specialists Neil Andrew and Toni Caggiano as they reveal how Clicker 8 and Clicker Writer support communication and writing in a cross-platform classroom.
Here they will discuss how Crick’s Communicator, SymbolStyx, Clicker 8 and Clicker Writer facilitate innovative cross-platform communication and writing solutions including a review on:
- Picturize, Clicker Analytics and Clicker Cloze - brand new features based on your feedback
- Crick’s newly enhanced LearningGrids library
- Clicker Writer, our ever-growing platform that puts the fun back into learning
Be sure to visit us at booth 409 – and grab yourself a tasty treat, too!
Clicker 8 and Clicker Writer introduction webinar
January 29th 3:45-4:30pm
Join us for this 45-minute introductory session to learn how Clicker 8 and Clicker Writer’s features bring excitement and engagement into communication and writing for even your most challenging learner!
Our educational consultant will cover:
- All new features of Clicker 8, including Picturize, Clicker Analytics and Clicker Cloze
- New and enhanced LearningGrids resources
- Clicker Writer highlights
- Accessing Clicker across a range of devices with our new universal licensing model