Create and edit a Talk Set
What you learned: printable summary
Create a Talk Set
Create an activity to support children who struggle to express themselves in written form:
- In the Clicker Set ribbon, click New.
- Choose Talk Set from the More tab.
- Give your activity a title.
- Pick which type of activity you want to create using the drop-down box; Listen & Say, Talk About or Tell the Story.
- Click Add Pictures… to search for pictures to add to your activity.
- Click Go to use the Talk Set.
- In the Clicker Set ribbon, click Save to save your activity.
Edit a Talk Set
Edit a Talk Set to provide support or challenge for learners:
- Check the Show Text checkbox to add the name of the picture to the set.
- Choose from the Recordings drop-down box to change the number of recordings you can make for each picture.
- Choose from the colour palette to change the colour of the pages.