- Clicker reads out each sentence when a full stop is used, so children can check what they’ve just written.
- It’s got a word predictor to help children find the words they want, even if they struggle with spelling.
- It provides Clicker Grids, which are a great way of providing additional support.
Support any topic
- To help children to write about the topics they’ve been learning in school, search LearningGrids from within Clicker.
- In addition to writing grids, LearningGrids also provides information books & stories and many other activities.
- If you like, you can make your own Clicker resources too – go to the Clicker Set tab and click New.
- Save work anywhere on your computer.
- Share work using your usual school sharing method. For example, you can use cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive, or you can attach files to emails. Find out more about sharing files on Win / Mac.
- See what support a child has used in their document by clicking the Analytics tab.