Clicker 7 for Windows / Mac
Retired in January 2020.
The on-screen keyboard keeps appearing
When typing in a cell or text box, the on-screen keyboard always appears (even if your device doesn't have a touch screen).
In rare circumstances, a computer may be detected as having a touch screen when it doesn’t (e.g. when using a SMART Board).
This causes our software to operate in “tablet mode” and display the on-screen keyboard whenever you input text.
To resolve the problem:
- Click Manage (or Program Management) in the Options ribbon tab.
- On the Advanced tab, enable This computer has a physical keyboard and click OK.
If this setting isn't visible in Clicker 7, update to the latest version (see below).
- 9th November 2017
- Last revised
- 16th December 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac
Clicker 7 Arabic
A Clicker 7 Arabic serial number is required.
Release 9 for Windows (v7.0.328) - November 28, 2018