DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
For licenses purchased before November 2020.
The webcam feed fills the screen
You can't take a photo because the webcam feed fills the entire screen, leaving you unable to continue.
This can happen when using a high resolution webcam on a device with a low resolution screen.
To resolve the problem:
- Click Manage (or Program Management) in the Options ribbon tab.
- On the Camera tab, enable Reduce webcam size and click OK.
If this setting isn't visible in Clicker 7, update to the latest version.
- 21st January 2020
- Last revised
- 16th December 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac