DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
For licenses purchased before November 2020.
Error: "Cannot find 'MSVCP140.dll'. Please, re-install this application."
When launching DocsPlus, you receive one or more of the following error messages:
Cannot find 'MSVCP140.dll'. Please, re-install this application.
The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer.
DocsPlus has stopped working.
DocsPlus uses Visual C++ to run correctly. On rare occasions, these components don't register properly when during installation.
To resolve the problem, download and install the Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable from Microsoft:
- Log into Windows as an administrator.
Click this link to start the download:
- Run the downloaded vc_redist.x86.exe file. Accept the license agreement and then click Install.
- When the installation has finished, restart the computer.
DocsPlus should now launch correctly.
- 13th November 2017
- Last revised
- 16th December 2019
- Applies to
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
- DocsPlus Universal for Windows / Mac