DocsPlus for Windows / Mac
For licenses purchased before November 2020.
Can I share files with Google Classroom?
You use Google Classroom and want to create assignments with Clicker / DocsPlus files attached.
Google Classroom works best with common file types. Broadly, these are:
- Office files (Google and Microsoft)
- popular media (images / audio / video)
The full list of supported file types is here:
Other file types can be used. However, the experience isn't as streamlined.
Open A File Attachment
To open a Clicker / DocsPlus file attached to an assignment:
- Click the file attachment.
- Click Download (or the top-right ⭳ icon).
- Save the file to your device.
- In Clicker / DocsPlus, browse to the file and open it.
Submit a file
To submit a Clicker / DocsPlus file:
- In the Your work section of the assignment, click + Add or create and choose File.
- Click Browse on the Upload tab.
- Browse to your file and double-click it.
- Click Turn in to finish the assignment.
Unfortunately, Google Classroom for iPad isn't designed for using unsupported files.
Therefore, we recommend using Google Drive to share Clicker / DocsPlus files with iPad users:
It's often best to create a folder and share it with other users. Files can then be freely saved into it and become available to other users automatically.
- 19th April 2021
- Last revised
- 18th April 2021
- Applies to
- Clicker 7
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for iPad
- DocsPlus for Chromebook
- DocsPlus for iPad
- DocsPlus for Windows / Mac