Can't add pictures / take photos on iPad
You can't add a picture from your iPad's Photos because the list is blank.
You can't take a photo with your iPad's camera because the image is black and the shutter button doesn't work.
To resolve these problems, you need to grant permission for the app to access your iPad Photos and camera:
- Open your iPad's Settings app.
- In the left pane, scroll down and tap the app name.
- In the right pane, enable access to Photos and Camera.
- 21st November 2017
- Last revised
- 13th December 2018
- Applies to
- Clicker Books for iPad
- Clicker Communicator for iPad
- Clicker Connect for iPad
- Clicker Sentences for iPad
- Clicker Writer for iPad