No speech on iPad
Words highlight in sequence but aren't spoken aloud.
Your iPad is probably in Silent Mode. This isn't always noticeable, as a muted iPad can still make plenty of noise!
To unmute your iPad:
- Show the Control Center - swipe down from the top-right corner (bottom edge on iOS 11).
- Tap the Bell icon so it changes from red and white (muted) to monochrome (unmuted).
If the Control Center doesn't show the Bell icon, it should be possible to unmute by using your iPad’s side switch.
For more help, please visit getsupport.apple.com.
- 20th November 2017
- Last revised
- 13th December 2018
- Applies to
- Clicker Books for iPad
- Clicker Communicator for iPad
- Clicker Connect for iPad
- Clicker Docs for iPad
- Clicker Sentences for iPad
- Clicker Writer for iPad
- DocsPlus for iPad
- DocsPlus Universal for iPad
- WriteOnline for iPad