How do I manage the licenses on my Clicker subscription?
You would like to know:
- Which devices / users are currently licensed?
- How many licenses are spare?
- How to reclaim licenses from devices / users that no longer need one?
Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Visit activate.cricksoft.com
- Enter your serial number, complete the I’m not a robot check and click Start.
- Register your serial number if prompted. This protects your serial number against being lost in future.
- Click Manage licenses.
This displays a list of activated computers and their current license status.
To reclaim a license from a computer, click its Reclaim License button. The license will immediately become available for use on another computer.
If the software remains on the previous computer, it will stop working after a short period. To avoid confusion, we recommend uninstalling from a computer before reclaiming its license.
Clicker Writer for iPad / Chromebook
To manage app licenses, you must be a Subscription Manager for your subscription (if you’re not, the Manage tab won’t be visible after signing in).
- Visit apps.cricksoft.com
- Sign in with your Google Account or Apple ID.
- Click the subscription's Manage button to see the current license status.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to:
- add Chromebook users
- add iPad devices
- remove current users / devices.
- 6th January 2020
- Last revised
- 13th December 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for iPad