Can't see files in Google Drive that are "Shared with me" on iPad
You have linked the app to your Google Drive, but you can't see files that have been shared with you.
Our iPad apps link to the My Drive section of your Google Drive account.
When someone shares a file / folder with you in Google Drive, it appears in your Shared with me section.
To access these shared items in our apps, move them to My Drive:
- Sign into drive.google.com.
- Click Shared with me on the left.
- Select the items you wish to access in the Clicker App.
- Click the Add to My Drive icon along the top.
For more information about the Shared with me section, visit: Google Drive Help.
- 17th December 2019
- Last revised
- 13th December 2018
- Applies to
- Clicker Books for iPad
- Clicker Communicator for iPad
- Clicker Connect for iPad
- Clicker Docs for iPad
- Clicker Sentences for iPad
- WriteOnline for iPad