Can a school's Clicker subscription be used at home?
You want your teachers / students to access your Clicker subscription on their home devices.
If your school has a OneSchool Site License subscription, teachers / students can also access Clicker on their personal home devices.
Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Visit http://activate.cricksoft.com.
- Enter your serial number, complete the I’m not a robot check and click Start.
- Register your serial number if prompted. This protects your serial number against being lost in future.
- On the License Management page, click Claim licenses for home use.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
The website will generate a single PDF file containing your chosen number of Home User license letters.
Each letter contains a unique 1 Computer serial number and the installer download link.
- Print the PDF file.
- Give a license letter to each teacher / student that needs one.
Note: each of these Home User licenses will expire 12 months after first use. If the user requires Clicker 8 beyond that, you can provide them with a new letter.
Clicker Writer for iPad
Please contact Support to request the number of Home User licenses required for Clicker Writer.
If possible, please include your Clicker 8 serial number for swifter processing.
We will provide you with a secondary Organisation ID and Enrollment password for your home users.
CLICKER WRITER FOR CHROMEBOOK
Home users can sign into their personal Chromebooks using their school Google account. They will have access to all their apps and files.
On first use, it may take a few minutes for apps to appear in the Chromebook's launcher (depending on Internet speed).
- 18th December 2019
- Last revised
- 13th January 2020
- Applies to
- Clicker 8 for Windows / Mac
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for iPad