LearningGrids doesn't load in the DocsPlus Explorer
You click the LearningGrids icon in the DocsPlus Explorer but nothing happens.
DocsPlus uses Visual C++ components to display the LearningGrids website. On rare occasions, these components don't register properly when DocsPlus gets installed.
To resolve the problem, download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from Microsoft:
- Log into the computer as an administrator.
- Click this link to start the download:
- Run the downloaded vc_redist.x86.exe file. Accept the license agreement and click Install.
- When the installation has finished, restart the computer.
Clicking the LearningGrids icon should now load the website correctly.
This problem can also happen on Macs running macOS Mojave (10.14) or newer.
To resolve the problem, download and install the latest version of DocsPlus (see below).
DocsPlus Mac Installer
Release 4 for Mac (v126.96.36.199) - June 12, 2019
- Article Id
- 15th November 2017
- Last revised
- 8th July 2019
- Applies to
- DocsPlus for Windows and Mac