Clicker Communicator for Chromebook
App doesn't launch on Chromebook
The app is installed and appears in your Chromebook's Launcher but nothing happens when you launch it.
Please update your Chrome OS to the latest version:
- Sign into your Chromebook and launch Chrome.
- Click the 3-dot icon in the top-right corner, hover on Help and choose About Chrome OS.
- Click Check for updates.
- If an update is available, it will say Updating your device. Once it reaches 100%, restart the Chromebook so it can finish.
If your Chrome OS Version is lower than 78, but it says Your Chrome device is up to date when you try to update:
- A Google Domain setting or technical problem may be preventing the update. For troubleshooting advice, visit:
- Your Chromebook may be past its End of Life date and no longer receiving updates. To check your Chromebook's End of Life date, visit:
If you're confident that you're running the latest Chrome OS, but the app still doesn't launch, please contact Support.
- 27th November 2017
- Last revised
- 16th December 2019
- Applies to
- Clicker Communicator for Chromebook
- Clicker Connect for Chromebook
- Clicker Docs for Chromebook
- Clicker Sentences for Chromebook
- Clicker Writer for Chromebook
- DocsPlus for Chromebook
- DocsPlus Universal for Chromebook